Craft Supplies, Tools & Products:
- Jewelry Mall Stores
Search our stores for: Crafted
Search our stores for: Craft
Search our stores for: Bead
Search our stores for: Beaded
Craft Supplies & Tools:
Search our stores for: Crafting Tools
Search our stores for: Supplies
Search our stores for: Findings
Search our stores for: Beads
- Jewelry Mall Gemstone Buying Guide
Specific gemstone care, general buying tips, gemstone lore and more.
- Jewelry Inventory Software
Don't run out of beads, stringing material, or packing supplies again. If you bead and craft for business, automate your stock control, invoicing, and more.
Craft Business Tips:
- How to Sell Crafts
Hints & tips for selling crafts
- Craft Business Suggestions
How to avoid crafting scams and make money in crafts.
- How To Make Jewelry
how to make jewelry. Several useful videos on how to make jewelry such as earrings and pendants.
- Gemstone and Jewelry Shows
Gem & Jewelry Show dates. These shows often feature beads, crafting tools & supplies, and occasionally demonstrations.
- Beading Sites, Newsletters, & Magazines
Great beading sites, crafting newsletters, and more.
Craft Books (in association with Amazon.com):
- The Encyclopedia of Jewelry-Making Techniques: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to Traditional and Contemporary Techniques - by Jinks McGrath
A wide variety of jewelry making techniques primarily dealing with metal-smithing. Full color pictures illustrate each section. Simple wire projects, such as making jump rings to more advanced techniques such as inlaying, are described with enough detail to not overwhelm the reader.
- Jewelry Concepts and Technology - by Oppi Untracht
The definitive reference for jewelry makers of all ability levels offers a complete illustrated guide to design, materials, and techniques, as well as a fascinating exploration of jewelry-making practices through history.
- Beaded Adornment: Six Beadwork Techniques to Create 23 Necklace and Earring Sets - by Jeanette Shanigan
Create a treasured collection of necklace and earring sets sure to make a statement. Fully photographed instructions lead you from beginning to end. Appeals to beginners as well as experienced artists.
- How to Bead Earrings: An Artistic Approach - by Lori S. Berry, Denise E. Knight (Editor)
Yearning for new beading techniques? Want to learn the basics? Crave complete easy-to follow instructions? Lust for lots of illustrations? This diverse book has them all.
- Back to Beadin' - by Barbara E. Elbe
Back to Beadin' contains delightful new designs for amulet bags and earrings woven with the brick stitch. You'll find interesting fringe treatments, different neck pieces, instructions for crocheting cords and herringbone and right-angle weaves, as well as a discussion of various beads and tools.
- Two-Hour Beaded Projects: More Than 200 Designs - by Ann Benson
Great beading projects that can be done easily in two-hour sessions.
- The Art of Jewelry Design: Production Jewelry by 20 Top Designers - by Deborah Krupenia, Boo Poulin
Describes in detail the designs, techniques, and creative methods used by many talented production artists working today.
- The Book of Beads: A Practical and Inspirational Guide to Beads and Jewelry Making - by Janet Coles, Robert Budwig (Contributor)
Great introductory book on beads and beading.
- Angelcraft - by Linda Barker
Angelcraft features Victorian, folk and contemporary angels. The perfect gift for the beginning crafter.
- Better Homes and Gardens 501 Quilt Blocks: A Treasury of Patterns for Patchwork and Applique
250 pages of pattern-block diagrams accompanied by concise construction directions and small color photos of the made-up blocks.
- The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping: Design and Decorate Gifts and Keepsakes Simply and Beautifully With Rubber Stamps (Watson-Guptill Crafts) - by Grace Taormina
Designing and decorating with rubber stamps is a fun and creative way to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. With beautiful illustrations and easy-to-follow text, this is the essential guide to the popular craft.
- Stained Glass Crafting - by Donatella Zaccaria
For both beginners and experienced crafters, This book goes through step-by-step projects illustrated with photographs.
- Profitable Woodworking: Turning Your Hobby into a Profession - by Martin Edic
Steps to make your woodworking hobby a profitable profession.
- Crafting With Flea Market Fabrics - by Deborah Harding (Introduction)
Fun and practical guide to sewing, cutting, and gluing your bargain acquisitions into decorative accessories, toys, ornaments, and gifts.
- Disney's Family Fun Crafts: 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids - by Deanna F. Cook, Editors of FamilyFun Magazine (Editor)
Disney's FamilyFun Crafts is the perfect anecdote for bored children on rainy or snowy days. It will not only help keep children happy and occupied, but may also preserve the sanity of mothers and fathers.
- 101 Christmas Crafts: Ornaments, Decorations, and Gifts (Pat Richards Crafts Collection.) - by Pat Richards, Bill Milne (Photographer)
Traditional, rustic, or whimsical---whatever your preference, you'll find ornaments, decorations, and gifts to craft aplenty in this good-looking book.
Selling Jewelry & Crafts:
- Crafts Market Place: Where and How to Sell Your Crafts - by Argie Manolis (Editor)
Covers craft shows, craft malls, mail order, retailers, craft brokers, and even Internet sales.
- The Crafter's Guide to Pricing Your Work - by Dan Ramsey
Provides practical how-to's for setting prices to maximize income: first giving you general marketing and economic tips, then detailing the specifics of how to price and sell more than 75 crafts, from ceramics to fabrics, jewelry to paintings.
- The Craft's Business Answer Book & Resource Guide: Answers to Hundreds of Troublesome Questions About Starting, Marketing, and Managing a Homebased Business - by Barbara Brabec
In handy A-to-Z order, it covers nearly 300 topics related to the startup, management and marketing of a home-based art or craft business.
- Crafting for Dollars: Turn Your Hobby into Serious Cash - by Sylvia Landman
Crafting for Dollars is a step-by-step guide for any craftsperson who wants to turn a favorite hobby into a profitable business.
- Crafting As a Business - by Wendy W. Rosen
Packed with sidebars that feature invaluable tips from a variety of successful crafters, this guide offers dozens of terrific worksheets and checklists and a plethora of sound advice.
Craft Malls & Directories:
- Craft Malls & Directories
Many craft malls and directories.